Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Here We Go!

Thank you so much for stopping by It's So Gouda!  I hope this first blog post finds all of you well.  I know there are so many wonderful food blogs out there these days, but this is my little corner that I get to share with all of you.

I have been cooking since I was a kid and this blog will serve as a collector of all my favorite recipes, food finds, tastes of Austin, farmers market hauls, and maybe a tip or trick I have learned along the way.

I love food, cooking and eating it.  Good quality food has thankfully found its way to my home.  For the last few weeks, I have been buying and cooking what is in season from the farmers market and making my way, slowly, out of the grocery store.  And I couldn't be more happy.  I'm ready to share how passionate I am about cooking and to show how fun and rewarding it can truly be.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.  I would love to hear from you so feel free to contact me any time with questions or comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment